Blackstar FLY3BLUE 3W 1 x 3'' Bluetooth Guitar Combo Amplifier
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
The Blackstar FLY 3 Bluetooth Mini Amp is now available with Bluetooth connectivity for music playback. The FLY 3 Bluetooth mini amp retains all the great tone, flexibility of control and features of the original, but the addition of Bluetooth makes it the perfect take anywhere practice amp and MP3 speaker dock. The FLY 3 combines awesome tone, tape delay effect and ISF controls with a lightweight and compact 3 watt guitar amplifier to give you the perfect mini guitar amp that you can take anywhere. The FLY 3 is a compact mini amp with big functionality and output - the simple yet comprehensive control set allows you to change the sound of your amp with controls for Gain, Equalisation via the Blackstar patented ISF, Delay Time and Delay Level.
Whether you're looking for your first guitar amp or looking for a portable mini battery powered amp, the FLY 3 is an essential tool for any guitarist - get in touch with your local Blackstar dealer today and get The Sound In Your Head ...ON THE FLY.
3 Watt compact mini guitar amp
2 channels - Clean and Overdrive
Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
Digital 'tape' delay effect
MP3 / Line In and Bluetooth functionality for jamming along or listening to music
Emulated Line Out for 'silent' practice or recording
3" speaker producing true Blackstar tones
Battery or DC powered
Revolutionary sonic performance
Matt black tactile finish
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
The FLY 3 mini guitar amp can be battery powered or when bought as a stereo pack, it can use the included power supply. It takes 6 batteries, preferably rechargeable.
This amp includes an awesome tape delay effect with a tape delay level control.
MP3 / LINE INPUT
Use this guitar amp as an MP3 speaker or as a general speaker for your computer. Also use it to play along to backing tracks while practising.
RECORD USING THE EMULATED OUTPUT
Record directly to your computer, or even run it through a PA. Use with headphones to practice when you need to keep quiet.
CONNECT AN EXTENSION CABINET
Turn the FLY 3 into a stereo mini amp by purchasing a FLY 103 extension cabinet and getting a 6W stereo sound. Use as your computer speakers, portable speakers when traveling as well.
TURN THE FLY 3 INTO A 6W STEREO MINI AMP
The FLY 103 is the official extension speaker for the FLY 3 compact mini amp. The FLY 103 comes with its own built-in cable to connect it to the FLY 3, making it a true stereo set-up.
GENERAL Product Range Fly Bluetooth Model Fly 3 Bluetooth Technology Type Analogue ELECTRONICS Wattage 3 Inputs Guitar Input, MP3 / Line In Controls Gain, Volume, Overdrive Switch, EQ (ISF), Delay Level, Delay Time, MP3/Line Input, Speaker Emulated Output, Input, Bluetooth On/Off Channels 2 - Clean, Overdrive SPEAKERS Speaker Size 3" Speaker Model Speaker Amount 1 DIMENSIONS Weight 0.9KG Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth) 170 x 126 x 102 (mm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.