Blackstar SILVERSTD20 Silverline Standard Digital Guitar Amp 1x10 20W
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
SILVERLINE SERIES GUITAR AMPLIFIERS
True boutique character, tone and response from our most powerful digital amplifiers ever.
Silverline guitar amplifiers marry boutique character, effortless tonal tweaking and next-level digital processing power to create the most attractive, best sounding and most responsive digital amplifiers available today. Finally, a boutique, digital amp without compromise. Forget gear that claims real-amp tone and get back to playing real amps, the Silverline series.
YOUR SILVER BULLET
From effortless control over an array of classic tones to their gig-ready power sections, the Silverline Series will be your go-to amp for every situation. Whether bathing in the boutique-level tone powered by the incredibly powerful SHARC processor and dual-patent design, recording via the onboard USB interface or dialling in the perfect blend of boutique, studio-grade effects, Silverline delivers.
NEXT-LEVEL TOUCH RESPONSE
Thanks to a high-performance SHARC processor and patented Blackstar TVP technology, Silverlines Response controls delivers the nuanced feel, vibe, and response of six of the most coveted valve power sections in the world KT88, 6L6, KT66, EL34, 6V6, EL84. Plug in, select the perfect setting for you, and experience the pure tone of your favourite amps with more detail than you ever thought possible.
GENUINE CELESTION SPEAKERS
Silverline is the new standard in digital guitar amplification. To enforce this, weve fitted each of the amps with the standard in guitar speakers, Celestion V-Types. With their balanced sound and singing mids, they are the perfect choice for delivering Silverline's wide breadth of tone.
PATENTED ISF CONTROL
Blackstar's proprietary ISF control works with the onboard EQ, sweeping from clear and open USA tones to the midrange punch of the UK's most iconic amplifiers, and everywhere in-between. The whole tone stack response is moved, yet the tone controls remain fully interactive.
6 PROPRIETARY PREAMP VOICINGS
With six finely tuned preamp voicings Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2 Silverline puts your favourite tones at your disposal. When used in conjunction with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can easily tailor your tone to perfection.
ALL IN ONE RECORDING SOLUTION
Silverline is a simple and inspiring way to capture your tones in the studio. Whether taking a line from the combination Phones/Emulated output, using the plug-and-play USB recording interface capabilities or mic'ing the speaker, Silverline makes the perfect studio companion.
As with every aspect of the Silverline series, the onboard modulation, delay, and reverb effects, all based on classic and boutique designs, are the perfect blend of pristine sound quality and effortless control. Even with four of each effect type, two knobs are all it takes to find your perfect settings.
DEEP EDITING WITH INSIDER
Silverline is the most intuitive, boutique-level digital amp on the market. But plug it into your computer via USB, and Blackstar's free INSIDER software unleashes a world of deep-editing, preset organisation and patch sharing that gives you total control of every aspect of your sound.
If youre on the hunt for the ideal grab-and-go combo, the Silverline Standard is the perfect choice. This 20 Watt, 1 x 10 combo boasts all of the processing power, tonal options, and connectivity of its bigger brothers, but in a form factor that's ideal for musicians on the move. And don't let its compact demeanour fool you. With six preamp voicings, six Response options, and 12 studio-grade effects onboard, the Silverline Standard holds its own in any genre and on any stage.
State-of-the-art digital guitar amplifiers with groundbreaking SHARC DSP power
Attractive, boutique styling
Response control based on patented TVP technology accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
Patented ISF sweeps from American to British tone
6 proprietary Blackstar preamp voices (Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2)
USB port offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
INSIDER software unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for 'silent' practice
Powerful enough for any stage, subtle enough for home
Manual and Preset operation with 12 fully customizable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
Loaded with Celestion V-type speakers
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.