Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
NEXT-GENERATION GUITAR COMPRESSOR FOR EXPRESSIVE PLAYERS
Powered by BOSS’s MDP technology, the CP-1X is a new type of multiband compressor for guitar that preserves the character of your instrument and technique for unlimited musical expression. Intelligent processing analyzes your signal in multiple dimensions as you play, providing advanced dynamics control that never colors or muddies your tone like typical stompbox compressors can. The simple, four-knob interface makes it easy to dial in sophisticated results, while the handy gain reduction indicator always shows you how much compression is being applied. Optimized for all types of guitars, the CP-1X offers next-generation performance for every style of music.
Next-generation guitar compressor that uses BOSS’s advanced MDP tech to preserve musical expression
Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression with exceptional clarity
Sophisticated under-the-hood processing with multiple interlocking parameters, accessible with simple stompbox controls
Gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
Digital circuitry greatly reduces noise, a common problem with standard compressors
Professional 18-volt input electronics provide ample headroom for clean, punchy sound
Works with all types of guitars, including seven- and eight-string instruments and acoustic-electrics
BOSS five-year warranty
Intelligent Processing for Natural Sound
When you first plug into the CP-1X, you’re in for a totally new guitar compressor experience. Typical stompbox compressors color and restrict your sound, and are hard to dial in for various playing styles. The innovative CP-1X eliminates these drawbacks and more, opening up a world of expressive potential. The powerful MDP engine analyzes your guitar’s many different tonal elements in real time, providing natural compression that intelligently follows and adapts to your playing. With this high-tech approach, your true tone and technique always comes through, even when using aggressive settings for that effected “squish.”
Tap Into New Levels of Musical Expression
No matter what kind of guitar or style you play, the CP-1X always delivers rich, musical tone. From mellow phrases and arpeggios to heavy rhythms, fast solos, and beyond, every playing nuance remains detailed and defined. The pedal also provides superior performance for chicken pickin’ country licks, funky rhythm grooves, and other standard guitar compressor applications, and works great as a booster thanks to its punchy, transparent sound. On seven- and eight-string guitars, the CP-1X easily controls upper-range dynamics without compromising your powerful low-end tone. And when used with acoustic-electric guitar, the natural, lush overtones are fully preserved as you go from gentle fingerpicking to full-chord strums.
Studio-Level Results with Simple Controls
With the knobs on most pedal compressors, what you see is what you get. Not so with the CP-1X, as the pedal’s controls interact with each other at a highly detailed level. When you turn a knob, numerous interlocked parameters are adjusted under the hood at once. This gives you dynamics control and tone shaping ability that far exceeds standard compressor pedals, providing results previously attainable only with high-end studio processing. The good news is that you don’t need to be a sound engineer to use the CP-1X—its sophisticated MDP processing has been meticulously fine-tuned by the BOSS engineers to let you dial in ultra-polished tone with familiar stompbox controls.
High-End Features for Pro Performance
The CP-1X features pro-level 18-volt input circuitry that provides ample headroom for the hottest guitar pickups, ensuring exceptional clarity with any instrument. A 16-segment gain reduction indicator clearly displays the compression amount, making it easy to see what the pedal’s doing. The CP-1X’s noise performance is also extremely low in comparison with other compressors, another huge benefit brought by BOSS technology.
MDP: Advanced Tech, Superior Tone
Leveraging decades of research and development, BOSS’s proprietary Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) technology offers a fresh approach to achieving exceptional guitar tones. In real time, MDP analyzes the various elements that make up the sound, including frequency, overtones, dynamics, pickup response, and more. Various playing characteristics are analyzed as well, such as note register, single notes vs. chords, bends, vibrato amount, and others. Each individual element is then processed in unique ways to produce optimized tones as you play. With its ultra-detailed, high-tech approach, MDP delivers tone quality and playability that reaches far beyond the limits of traditional effects processing.
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.