Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
INFINITE INSPIRATION, READY TO PLAY
Combining high-end sound and wide-ranging versatility, the RV-6 takes pedal-based reverb to the next level. Reaching beyond the capabilities of previous generations, this powerful stomp employs the latest tech and legendary BOSS know-how to make it easy to get amazing reverb tones instantly. From subtle rooms to modern shimmer effects to long, evocative reverbs, the RV-6 envelops your tone in lush ambient spaces that endlessly inspire.
Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
Supports mono or stereo operation
Simply Great-Sounding Reverbs
Packing the latest BOSS DSP and updated algorithms, the RV-6 gives you eight highly musical reverb effects in one compact pedal. Add body and depth to your core tone with standards like Room, Hall, and Plate, dial up swirling richness with the Modulate setting, or surf it up with a vintage-style Spring reverb. Dynamic mode automatically adjusts the effect depth to your playing touch, providing deep, immersive reverb that won’t turn your tone to mud. And modern players will love the new Shimmer and Reverb+Delay modes.
Dialed-In Sounds at Your Command
The RV-6 makes getting high-quality reverb sounds with your guitar quick and easy—just select a sound mode, tweak the knobs to taste, and play. But while its operation is simple, the RV-6’s sound is rich and sophisticated. Under the hood, each mode includes a huge array of detailed reverb parameters, all perfectly tuned for guitar by the BOSS engineers with direct input from many pro players and sound engineers. Even as you adjust the selected mode with the Time and Tone knobs, many parameters are simultaneously adjusted inside to create the ideal voicing for every setting.
Analog Dry Tone and Versatile I/O
While the RV-6’s reverb effects are high-tech digital, you can rest assured that your straight guitar tone always remains pure analog as the effect is blended in. Convenient auto-switching jacks let you integrate with any pedal chain, with support for mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo-to-stereo operation. And by plugging into the B input only, the RV-6 outputs a 100-percent wet sound, great for working with more complex rigs that employ parallel processing chains and mixers. There’s also a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal, allowing you to control the effect level in real time as you play.
•+DELAY—This is reverb combined with delay. The synergistic effect provides rich reverberation. •SHIMMER-This reverb is distinctive for its sparkling high-frequency range. It produces fantasy-like reverberation wrapped in spacious overtones. •DYNAMIC-This reverb automatically sets the depth of the effect according to your performance. It produces deep reverberation without blurring the overall shape of your playing. •ROOM-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a room. It produces warm reverberation. •HALL-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a hall. It produces clear and spacious reverberation. •PLATE-This simulates a plate reverb (a reverb unit that uses the vibration of a metal plate). It produces metallic-sounding reverberation with an extended high-frequency range. •SPRING-This simulates a spring reverb built into a guitar amp. •MODULATE-This reverb adds modulation to hall reverb, producing extremely good-feeling reverberation.
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.