Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
STUDIO LEVEL VOCALS IN AN EASY-TO-USE STOMPBOX
Combining sophisticated sound with simple operation, the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist delivers a complete effects solution for all singers, particularly those that perform with guitar. This portable, battery-powered stompbox has everything you need to create polished, studio-quality sounds everywhere you sing, from concert stages and street performances to practicing and having fun at home. The VE-2 magically creates beautiful harmonized vocals that follow your singing, with pitch that automatically tracks the chords played on a connected guitar, a preset key, or a combination of the two. Using one of these three operation modes, it’s easy to create perfect real-time harmonies in any key, even if you have no experience with gear or music theory. In addition to harmony, the VE-2 provides essential effects to enhance your voice, such as high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also included is a USB audio function that allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture impressive VE-2 vocal sounds for music recordings, social media videos, and more.
Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)
Friendly user interface that’s simple to use, even for vocalists not familiar with using effects
Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
Enhance function controls dynamics and applies subtle pitch correction as you sing
Three memories for storing favorite settings
Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer
Enrich Your Vocals with Beautiful Harmonies—Just Plug in Your Guitar and Sing!
When you connect your guitar to the VE-2, the Auto Harmony function detects the chords and key you play and automatically generates the correct harmony as you sing—it’s that easy! If you don’t play guitar, you can have the guitarist in your group plug in instead, or set the song’s key manually with a panel knob. Hybrid mode provides the best of both worlds, following both the guitar chord progression and the current manual setting. This is ideal for times when you’re riffing on your axe and singing at the same time—when the guitar chords drop out, the VE-2’s manual setting instantly takes over. With these three intuitive methods, you’re able to achieve natural, stable harmonies without any knowledge of electronic gear or music theory whatsoever.
A Variety of Harmony Types to Fit Any Style
With 12 different harmony types to choose from in the VE-2, you’re sure to find a sound that suits any style of music. Easily selectable with a dedicated panel knob, the types include one or two added voices in various scale intervals above and/or below your own voice. In addition, each type has a variation setting that incorporates more voices for even fuller harmonies. From a little added color to a rich ensemble sound, it’s easy to create impressive vocals with the VE-2.
Friendly User Interface for Simple Operation
The VE-2 is incredibly intuitive for anyone to use, even for vocalists that have no previous experience with sound equipment. Buttons and knob-based controls make it simple to get great sounds instantly, while the handy LED indicators show the current vocal harmony setting at a glance. The integrated multi-function footswitch allows you to turn harmony on/off or bypass the VE-2’s sound entirely as you perform, and you can even connect up to two optional footswitches for more control if desired. In addition, you can save three favorite sounds in onboard memories and recall them at the touch of button.
Essentials for a Polished Vocal Sound in One Compact Pedal
You don’t have to rely on a sound engineer anymore to make your vocals sound great—everything you need is included in the VE-2. The Echo section provides high-quality reverb, delay, or a mix of both, all intuitively adjustable with a dedicated knob. Pressing the Enhance button once evens out your vocals for a more refined, studio-type sound, while a second press adds in some subtle pitch correction for stable harmony. The XLR input accepts a variety of professional microphone types, including studio-level condenser mics that require phantom power to operate. Phantom power is even available when the VE-2 is operated on batteries, letting you use these high-quality mic types everywhere you perform.
Connect to Your PC and Record Your Vocals
Normally, recording your singing along with real-time harmonies and sound enhancement requires a complicated setup with multiple devices. Not so with the VE-2! Just connect to your computer with a USB cable and use your favorite recording software to capture your voice with harmonies and effects. In addition to music production and songwriting applications, this also gives singers a simple way to achieve impressive vocal sounds while recording performances for social media videos. With the VE-2’s Loopback function, you can mix audio playback from your computer with the mic sound, allowing you to easily record sing-alongs with backing tracks and karaoke tunes.
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.