Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
CRUSH 35RTBRINGING THE ‘ORANGE SOUND’ TO THE REHEARSAL ROOM…
New for 2015, the Crush 35RT is the largest and most feature-laden model in the Crush range. Our new twin channel, high gain preamp coupled to a beefier 35 Watt output stage and 10″ Voice of the World speaker yields amazing results, delivering even greater punch, presence and volume. In addition to onboard reverb and an integrated chromatic tuner, the Crush 35RT also features Aux In for backing tracks and our CabSim-loaded headphone output.
To top it all off, the Crush 35RT is complete with a fully buffered, ultra transparent effects loop to truly get the most from your pedal setup. With features like these and more than enough bite and attitude for the rehearsal space, this combo goes way beyond the call of a traditional practice amplifier.
KEY FEATURES ALL ANALOGUE SIGNAL PATH
Our commitment to analogue amplifier circuitry in a digital age ensures Crush amps possess the lively feel and responsiveness that Orange is famous for, inspiring guitarists to play their instruments, not the technology. The Crush 35RT’s highly effective 3 band EQ section allows for huge control over your sound, from bold vintage colours to scooped modern tones.
TWIN CHANNEL, HIGH GAIN PREAMP DESIGN
Experience levels of detailed saturation and versatility never before heard in a practice amplifier. Building on the huge success of our Crush Pro series, our high gain preamp design puts a truly inspiring range of complex tones in the hands of the player. High quality, low noise components provide four stages of gain with exceptional richness and clarity. The result is amps that deliver everything from blissful cleans, to classic Bluesy Orange crunch all the way through to full-bodied, ultra high gain Metal distortion. Clean and Dirty channels can be switched on the amp’s top panel or remotely using the optional footswitch.
BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP
For players who love their pedals, the Crush 35RT’s fully buffered, low impedance loop allows for any number of effects and cables to be patched between the amp’s input and output sections without sacrificing tone. Our attention to detail here means your pedal arsenal will perform to its absolute peak.
The headphone/line output includes our new CabSim feature, faithfully emulating the sound of a mic’d Orange 4×12″ cabinet loaded with our flagship Voice of the World speakers. Use headphones for silent practice or connect to a mixer/recording console to capture huge, authentic Orange tones in the studio.
REVERB & INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER
Based on a classic ‘spring’ type, the reverb in the Crush ‘RT models is an all-new digital module which adds a warm 3D spaciousness to your sound. Ranging from a subtle shimmer to lengthy ethereal trails the circuit features an analogue ‘dry through’, ensuring your guitar’s tone maintains its integrity as the reverb is blended in. The integrated chromatic tuner is accurate and fast-tracking for quick tune-ups between jams.
VOICE OF THE WORLD SPEAKER
Our own custom designed speakers deliver the perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed.
CLASSIC ORANGE STYLING
Finished in our legendary livery dating back to 1968, the Crush range features our basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature ‘picture frame’ edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
FEATURES: TWIN CHANNEL DESIGN WITH HIGH GAIN PREAMP, 3 BAND EQ, FULLY BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, REVERB, CHROMATIC TUNER, CABSIM-LOADED PHONES OUTPUT & AUX IN CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): CLEAN VOLUME, DIRTY GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, DIRTY VOLUME, CHANNEL SELECTOR SWITCH, (BELOW) INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER, REVERB FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL OUTPUT POWER: 35 WATTS SPEAKER: CUSTOM 10″ VOICE OF THE WORLD UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 44 × 40 X 23CM (17.32 X 15.75 X 9″) UNBOXED WEIGHT: 11KG (25LB)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if an item is not returned in it's originally sold condition. If the customer wishes to return an item they received because they do not like the item (i.e. sound, feel, look), the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from and those costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment method issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to and from for returning an item that is not to your liking (see above). Shipping costs are nonrefundable.