Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
THE AMP FOR ALL OCCASIONS
Capable of 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts of output the Rocker 15 is an extremely portable combo that moves seamlessly from the home, to the studio, to the stage. Finally, a small, two channel, bedroom-friendly all-valve amp that you can legitimately gig!
With the Rocker 15 set wide open, smaller venues are comfortably taken care of despite the amps miniature footprint. Thanks to a custom Voice of the World Gold Label speaker and beefy transformers, the Rocker 15 has a remarkably potent delivery which takes full advantage of its EL84 output section. Even when scaling back the power, the amps tone stays fat and full, oozing warm valve compression and saturation without disturbing the neighbours.
Clever options aside, the Rocker 15 has real character a twin channel design with a twist. The Natural channel is a purists dream with just a single knob: Volume. Finely balanced and supremely playable, this channel is perfectly voiced to bring out the natural sound of the instrument under your fingers (or the pedals under your feet). The Dirty channel is a more familiar affair with controls for Gain, Volume and a three band EQ section. Both channels are very sensitive to touch and playing dynamics, making Rocker 15 very versatile despite its straightforward, player-friendly layout.
The amp also features a proper valve driven effects loop for total purity from input to output. So, whether you need a rig for low-volume practising, recording, or to be heard on the club circuit, the shape-shifting Rocker 15 will show itself to be the amp for every occasion.
KEY FEATURES: FROM BEDROOM TO HEADROOM:
Between the Rocker 15s full and half power modes plus the aptly named Headroom/Bedroom attenuator switch the amp switches between 15, 7, 1 or even half a Watt. When in Bedroom mode, the circuit has been designed to retain the springiness and feel that we love about valve amps, a sensation that often gets lost with some attenuator designs. The result is this little combo sounds and feels more like a big amp, even in the lowest power modes. This makes for great tones in the practise room or in the studio, with the option to step up a gear to full power 15 Watt mode for the stage.
UNIQUE TWIN CHANNEL DESIGN
If youve ever wondered what your guitars or your pedals actually sounded like, the Rocker Series amps are a joy to play. The Natural channel features just one control for volume and is voiced for absolute transparency. Single coils ring out with true clarity and humbuckers sing with woody overtones. Cleaner settings produce clear, glistening tones whilst cranking the volume reveals a bluesy crunch that loves to be kicked harder with boost and overdrive pedals. Quite literally, you get out what you put in. The Dirty channel has a more traditional look with Gain, Master Volume and a three band EQ. It too can be set on the cleaner side as a second rhythm sound, or dialled for various flavours of British grit for leads. (Optional FS-1 footswitch sold separately)
CUSTOM ORANGE VOICE OF THE WORLD GOLD LABEL SPEAKER
EL84 valves and 10 speakers are a time-honoured combination for classic guitar tone, but in order to make the smallest possible gigging combo we decided to develop our own custom driver. With a sensitivity of 101dB, our Voice of the World Gold Label 10 makes the most of every available Watt, and youll soon notice the extra clout on stage. This high level of efficiency, plus a surprisingly gutsy bottom end means maximum projection from this tiny combo, whilst retaining the crisp, bell-like chime of a great 10 speaker.
ENGINEERED TO BE PLAYED
At Orange, we expect our amps to work for a living. For the best possible tone and durability, the Rocker 15 uses the same proprietary transformers found in our iconic Terror Series. Like our latest flagship valve amp heads, the Rocker combos do away with plastic connector blocks and ribbon cables in favour of hand-soldered flying leads. The chassis-mounted switchgear is secured to a welded steel enclosure and housed in a sturdy 18mm plywood cabinet. As for the amps effects loop, weve opted to keep the signal path all-valve to preserve the amps tonal integrity.
CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): NATURAL CHANNEL: VOLUME ½ DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME½ CHANEL SELECTOR, HALF/STBY/FULL POWER SELECTOR½ POWER SWITCH OUTPUT POWER: 0.5, 1, 7 OR 15 WATTS (SWITCHABLE) EFFECTS LOOP YES (VALVE BUFFERED)
SPEAKER: 1 X VOICE OF THE WORLD GOLD LABEL 10
VALVES: PREAMP: 3 X ECC83 (12AX7), 1 X ECC81 (12AT7) POWER AMP: 2 X EL84 WEIGHT
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.