Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
*Please note: the bass drum pedal and hi-hat stand (if pictured) are sold separately. If a high hat controller (unit that sits on the floor by itself) is pictured, it IS included. All Roland electronic sets include the kick drum / tower for the bass drum pedal (sold separately) to attach to and trigger the bass drum sound. Makes sense? :)
PLEASE contact us if you need those pieces and we'll get you an UNBEATABLE deal for those accessories.
Please see listing for items included.
The V-Drums TD-1DMK is an electronic drum set with legendary Roland quality and durability, as well as double-mesh head pads for quiet drumming with great playing feel.
For Beginners – Start Playing Drums
If you’ve haven’t played drums before, you might think it’ll be too difficult, or that learning on an electronic kit is complicated. The TD-1DMK is a hassle-free drum kit that’s easy to set up and intuitive to use. Just connect the power, switch on and connect either your headphones or monitor speakers. You’re ready to start playing an authentic-sounding collection of drums, with a choice of 15 preset kits, for a realistic and engaging drumming experience. And when it’s time to start working on your drum skills, onboard coach functions and Melodics for V-Drums software let you learn the essentials and quickly start climbing the ladder. It’s easy to move around in your home too, so whether you’re playing solo or want to perform for your friends and family, the TD-1DMK can go wherever you play.
For Parents – Help Develop Your Child’s Sense of Rhythm
When your child learns a musical instrument, they also learn about life. Along with discipline and determination, the sheer enjoyment they’ll get when playing drums is priceless. Developing accurate timing and keeping a solid beat are fundamental elements of drumming, and the TD-1 module’s onboard metronome and 10 coach functions show your child how their timing skills are improving. The game-like experience of the coaching functions means that although they’re learning, every session is fun and engaging. Melodics for V-Drums, a free application for Windows or Mac computers, provides a series of free drum lessons that help develop a sense of rhythm without it seeming like hard work.
The TD-1DMK’s pads are quieter than other electronic drums too, so your child can practice without limitation. From durable dual-ply mesh heads to a kick drum pad that absorbs the impact of a beater, all V-Drums are built to be noticeably quieter when played*. The TD-1DMK can continuously support your child as they develop the concentration, patience and physical strength that comes through regular playing.
For Students – Become a Better Drummer
Whether you want to be a drum hero in a band or you just want to develop solid drumming skills, the TD-1DMK helps you get there by supporting the techniques learned in your tuition. The TD-1DMK faithfully responds to the subtle nuances of your playing – with every stick hit and all the dynamics detected and faithfully relayed, thanks to the fast processing and authentic acoustic sounds of the TD-1 module. And as you improve, the TD-1 module can keep up with you, reflecting your superior technique and expression. The dual-layer mesh heads for the snare and toms can be tension-adjusted and offer stronger stick resistance compared with other mesh heads, giving natural rebound and feel that’s as close as possible to the feel of playing acoustic drum heads. Kick pedal feel and rebound is also important for your drumming – so the TD-1DMK is compatible with your choice of kick pedal, including double-kick pedals, while the soft rubber pad absorbs the energy from the beater, for a natural feel, faithful rebound and quieter performance.
Kit configuration: Kick, Snare, Hi-hat, Hi-hat control pedal, Tom x 3, Crash, Ride, Drum stand
Kick: Compatible for using a double kick pedal Snare (PDX-8): 8 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), dual trigger (head, rim) Hi-hat (CY-5): 10 inches (fixed-type) Hi-hat control pedal: Detectable for half-open stroke Tom (PDX-6A) x 3: 6 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), single trigger (Head) *2 Crash (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge) Ride (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge) Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
Drum kits: 15
Coach functions (10 modes): Time check (easy), Time check (hard), Change-up, Auto up/down, Quiet count, Tempo check (easy), Tempo check (hard), Stroke balance, Timer, Recording
Metronome: Tempo (40–260), Rhythm type (5 types), Sounds (8 types), Volume (10 levels)
Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
Connectors: OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type, MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type, USB COMPUTER port: USB B type, TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
Interface: USB MIDI (transmitting only)
Power supply: AC adaptor
Current draw: 150 mA
Accessories: Setup Guide, Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", AC adaptor, Special connection cable
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer's stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.