Vox MSB25 Mini Superbeetle 25-Watt 1X10" Mini Stack
Attention! Watch this item to be notified when: - the price of this item drops by 10% or more - another user makes an offer on this item - if the item is ever re-listed
Past meets present; the new VOX SUPERBEETLE combines iconic looks with stunning Nutube sound. Mini and mighty, the all-new VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE 25 inherits the iconic look of 60s and adds all-new analog NuTube circuitry for authentic tube tone. Complete with the iconic chrome stand and distinctive VOX styling, the MINI SUPERBEETLE delivers the sounds of a classic VOX amp in a compact, cool package thats the perfect addition to any guitarists home.
Iconic design inherited from the classic stacks of the British Invasion
Traditional VOX AC tones, powered by Nutube, with a maximum output of 50W (at 40)
An open-backed cabinet equipped with one 10-inch Celestion speaker
On-board digital reverb & NuTube driven tremolo
Built-in digital reverb that simulates a spring reverb
A classic design that looks just as good as it sounds. A perfect addition to the home of any British Rock fan, even as dcor
Speaker output for pairing with a variety of cabinets
Headphone/Line output for practice or recording
Serious sound that exceeds its appearance Nutube is the new vacuum tube developed in a collaboration between KORG and Noritake Itron. This dream device uses vacuum fluorescent display technology to obtain the same vacuum tube sound and response, while eliminating the problematic aspects of a vacuum tube, and has begun being used by VOX as well as other musical instrument manufacturers. The Nutube is used in the VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE, faithfully reproducing the tonal character of VOXs legendary AC30. The sparkling, chimey sound that has captivated guitarists for more than fifty years is alive and well in this new amplifier. Additionally, the traditional VOX tremolo effect has also been included. The amplitude of the tremolo also changes the depth of Nutube distortion, varying the sound, resulting a true tube driven tremolo effect. Also provided is a digital reverb that simulates a classic spring reverb, dramatically improving the potential for shaping your sound. An extension speaker cabinet can also be added to this package for more volume when you need it. The MINI SUPERBEETLE is not merely a reproduction of the classic stack; it is a true re-imagination of the amp that has been updated to meet the needs of todays players.
An amp designed for fans of British Rock heritage; play it, and also enjoy it as dcor VOX boasts a sophisticated sense of design that is unmatched by any other guitar amp manufacturer. From a historical point of view, there is no other guitar amp that resonates so strongly with music aficionados in both looks and sound. Throughout VOXs history, the AC100 stack set, wrapped in its chrome frame stand, stands out as one of the amps that exemplifies VOX and its lasting impact on pop culture during the height of the British Invasion. The VOX MINI SUPERBEETLE emanates the spirit of that shining history, and is the rare amp that youll enjoy not only while playing it, but also as dcor. Its a privilege that's backed by more than sixty years of VOX history.
Input/Output: INPUT, SPEAKER OUTPUT x 2, PHONES/LINE
Speaker: 1x10" Celestion Custom speaker, Maximum input 50 W RMS 8 ohm
Valve: Nutube 6P1
Output Power: Maximum approx. 50 W RMS@4 ohms, 25 W RMS@8 ohms, 12.5 W RMS@16 ohms
Current Consumption: 3.43 A
Effects: Digital reverb, Nutube tremolo
Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm /12.7" x 7.09" x 23.5"
Weight: 8.7kg/19.18 lbs.
Included Items: AC adapter (DC 19 V), AC cord, Speaker cable
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking :)
- We carry most items in inventory so we can ship your items without delay.
Most purchases leave our warehouse within 2 business-days of receipt of your order. Orders received on Friday, Saturday & Sunday will ship out Monday. (Our shipping department is closed on weekends & major US holidays.)
- Some of our items are shipped directly from the supplier. These items may require longer shipping times. Large orders, or orders which include items shipped directly from our suppliers, will arrive in multiple boxes.
- If you live within the continental US you will have the following options and associated shipping & handling costs at checkout:
Orders up to $50 – $7.99
Most orders over $50 – Free Shipping
Some exclusions apply – contact us for expedited and large / heavyweight item shipping quotes
- If a package is not able to be delivered by for any reason and returned to us, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping cost, plus the cost of returned shipping, as well as shipping costs to be resent if you desire.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and APO addresses (AA & AP) are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location. Please refer below for International Shipping information.
- Once your order has been processed for shipment you will receive shipment notification from via the email you provided at checkout. This email will contain a tracking number and a link to the shipper’s website for your convenience. If you do not receive this notice, please check your spam folders.
- If you received the wrong product, or if it arrives defective or damaged in transit, please contact us within 2 days of receipt so we can assist you to resolve the problem. All damages incurred during shipment will be the responsibility of the shipping company which delivered the item (Fedex, USPS, or UPS).
We proudly ship to countries outside the United States of America: International orders are shipped the best way based on weight, package size, and location.
- All products are charged in USD (United States Dollars). Need help figuring out the rate of our products in your country? This currency calculator is an excellent tool: http://www.xe.com/.
All custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The value of our package will be listed directly on your package as required by custom authorities.
The release of your package is at the sole discretion of custom agents.
Due to customs processing, some packages may be delayed delivery.
NOTE: Depending on the shipping that has been chosen, there may or may not be tracking available once your packaged leaves the US. Once the USPS verifies (via tracking/scanning information that is available at usps.com) that the package has left the country, we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages. If there is an issue It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the customer care team with solid, specific information from your countries postal service regarding an order for a refund to be issued. Please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer to be received by the customer as we have no control over customs. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility when placing international orders.
Thanks for shopping at Melody Music Shop, LLC!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging with all original contents.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
If you need a different item including size or style and you are interested in returning an item in exchange for something else on the site, contact us and we’ll be glad to help you exchange your purchase or issue a store credit.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.